PhoneTechFinder.com - We help you find Phone Technicians / Telephone Installers
    Find Phone Technicians     |     Forums      
Ask the phone experts.  Telecommunications experts monitor these forums daily.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Log inHome

atlas 56 phone system

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhoneTechFinder.com Forum Index -> Other Phone Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sfoust

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:33 pm    Post subject: atlas 56 phone system Reply with quote

I purchased an Atlas 56 phone system. I had to move from one location to another. When the phone system was installed at the new location the autoattendent will not pick up. can you suggest what might be wrong or what I can do to reset the autoattendent? We tried setting back to factory default but the autoattendent still does not engage when the phone rigns.
thanks
Sayegheg

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: You need a Installer/Technician or a phone system manual. Reply with quote

There can be many reasons why the autoattendant is not working, but I would recommend you contact an installer/Technician (www.phonetechfinder.com) or get a hold of a manual (call 1-800-522-0322 ext. 25).

If you let me know what city and state your in, I can recommend a Technician.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhoneTechFinder.com Forum Index -> Other Phone Questions
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: